||Place of Origin:China
||Machinery Test Report:Provided
|Marketing Type:New Product 2020
||Warranty of core components:1 YEAR
|Core Components:PLC, Engine, Bearing, Gearbox, Motor, Gear
||Voltage:It depends on your factory
||Certification:CE, ISO9001, SGS
|After Warranty Service:Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
||Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory
|Local Service Location:None
|After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas
||Product name:Pasta Rice Straws Making Machinery
||Installed Power:90 kw
||Parts where touch food:Food grade stainless steel
||Raw material:Corn Starch, Rice Flour
Rice straws is a new type of non-polluting, degradable habit within 60 days. In order to meet the needs of market customers, our company has developed a new type of pasta straw. The main raw materials are corn starch, rice flour, flour and other grain flour. The products produced are all green, non-polluting and edible.
Packing and shipping:
1. Testing Machine before package.
2. Packaging: inside is covered in plastic film, outside is a wooden case.
3. Shipping: 15-35 working days after receiving deposit.
Who invented pasta straws?
- 1、Oct 9, 2019 - Italian bargoers are going to have to use their noodles to suck down their drinks -- some bars are now using straws made out of of pasta,
- 2、Product of Italy and hand selected in Malibu, CA; Lasts your WHOLE drink - unlike paper straws; Best plastic straw alternative for chilled drinks; Vegan and
- 3、Disposable and biodegradable pasta straws are the perfect replacements for harmful plastic straws and flimsy paper straws
- 4、Stroodles are edible and a nice snack, as they are made from only water & durum wheat semolina in Italy
- 5、Drinking straws made from PASTA! Forget plastic & soggy paper drinking straws: Use STROODLES PASTA STRAWS: 1h+ strong, flavourless, biodegradable
- 6、Oct 8, 2019 - Stroodles is a pasta straw-making company that claims their straws ... Ever wondered what the most environment-friendly straws are made of?
Are bars in Italy using pasta straws?
- 1、Oct 9, 2019 - Italy isn't the only place to adopt the pasta straw though—a London-based company called Stroodles produces edible, biodegradable pasta
- 2、Jun 4, 2020 - Several bars in Italy have decided to stop using paper straws by replacing them with pasta straws. There's actually a company called Stroodles
- 3、Oct 9, 2019 - Paper straws get soggy real quick and bamboo straws are sometimes made of resin (plastic) so people are using pasta straws
- 4、Nov 23, 2019 - The straws that end up in the sea deteriorate over time and the microplastic fragments are ingested by fish and sea birds, thus entering the food
- 5、Oct 10, 2019 - Bars in Italy are using pasta straws to reduce plastic waste and we have listed 5 more ways plastic can be substituted totally, by some DIY
- 6、Oct 9, 2019 - Paper straws get soggy real quick and bamboo straws are sometimes made of resin (plastic) so people are using pasta straws