||Application:Fruit and Vegetable
||Transport Package:Non Fumigation Wooden Case
Technological process:Feeding machine-Brush washing & peeling machine-Picking machine-Feeding machine-Dicing machine-Bubble washer-Feeding machine-Automatic dewatering machine-Feeding machine-Hot air dryer-Auxiliary oven.
The dehydration dryer is dedicated equipment which possesses the strong pertinence, practicability and high energy efficiency which is researched and developed based on the conveyor belt dryer. It is widely used in the dehydration and drying of various regional and seasonal vegetables and fruits. We design and manufacture the most suitable vegetable drying equipment with best quality according to the characteristics of products which need to be dried, technological requirements of customers and combining with the experience for dozens of years.The drying area, wind pressure, blast capacity, drying temperature and running speed of mesh belt are adjustable to accord with the characteristics and quality requirements of vegetables.Applicable Range of Tunnel-type Hot Air Drying Assemble LineThe machine can meet the drying and high-volume continuous production demands of strips, pieces, sheets, large particles of root, stem and leaf vegetables and at the same time, it can retain the nutrition and color of products at the maximum extent. The typical dried materials include: garlic slice, pumpkin, carrot, konjac, Chinese yam, bamboo shoots, horseradishes, onions, apples, etc.
a.) Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier's factory before shipment;
b.) Supplier has to run the machine at least 1hour for each machine;
c.) All raw materials for that trial run to be arranged by supplier at their cost.
a.) Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Free project planning and design services;
c.) Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Free management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
e.) Free training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
d.) Free new production techniques and formulas;
e.) Provide 1 year complete warrantee and life-time maintenance service;The seller is responsible for the nature damage of the machinery in one year except for man-made damage.All spare parts and wearing parts are attached with the machinery for free; and these parts should be enough for one year use.
fruit drying machine
1311 products - Material Drying Machine Vacuum Dryer Oven Price. US $2000-$50000 / Set. 1 Set (Min. Order)
The Best Food Dehydrators on the Market in 2020 | Foodal
Feb 9, 2020 - Do you want to dehydrate your own fruits and vegetables? Make jerky ... Look to see how many drying levels or trays come with the machine. Drying ... A reliable dryer for the price, the Presto customer service shines as well
fruit drying machine - Ali Express
Think how jealous you're friends will be when you tell them you got your fruit drying machine on AliExpress. With the lowest prices online, cheap shipping rates
The 7 Best Food Dehydrators of 2020 - The Spruce Eats
5 days ago - Runner Up, Best Budget: NutriChef Food Dehydrator Machine at ... at a higher price with six trays instead of four, as well as three fruit roll
Read previous reviews, and figured for $35, couldn't go wrong. This little machine makes *amazing* dried fruits and vegetables
Fruit Drying Machine Price
35343 products - Fruit Drying Machine Price - Select 2020 high quality Fruit Drying Machine Price products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers,
Small Fruit Drying Machine
1119 products - 1,119 small fruit drying machine products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which tray dryer accounts for 10%, freeze drying
Flexzion Round Mesh Screen for Electric Food Dehydrator
Rosewill Countertop Portable Electric Machine Food Fruit Dehydrator ... Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping
Does dehydrator use a lot of electricity?
- 1、Dec 15, 2006 - ... to get a true price comparision I thought I'd factor in the cost of the electricity used by the dehydrator. ... I recall that it was a few pence to do a dehydration run. ... Just have a look at how much an individual portion of food is
- 2、If a dehydrator is used almost every day for several hours, has anyone noticed ... There is fun in what you do, and its not about what the watts are. ... Electric heat costs roughly twice as much per unit of energy as natural gas
- 3、May 17, 2012 - How often do you use your dehydrator? Does it use much electricity? Will I regret sacrificing my counter space, or will it open up a whole new
- 4、Aug 19, 2009 - A common misconception is that it is expensive, electricity wise, to operate a food dehydrator. This is not true, even though food dehydrators
Are food dehydrators healthy?
- 1、Healthy Choice 6 Tray Food Dehydrator - Black: Food Dehydrators: Amazon.com.au
- 2、Dec 17, 2019 - Whether you're trying to preserve foods for extended periods of time or are looking for a healthy snacking alternative to chips and candy, one of
- 3、Mar 26, 2018 - Check out our list of foods that you can dehydrate in your kitchen. ... Whether you have a dehydrator, or even if you're using an oven, these ideas ... Add a healthy twist to your favourite snack by using your leftover vegetables
- 4、Sep 20, 2013 - Create healthy food: Dehydrated fruits and vegetables require no added sugar or salt or preservatives. Plus you get all the fibre of the whole
What happens if you leave food in dehydrator too long?
- 1、Apr 16, 2020 - Most dehydrated food recipes require a dehydrator, though there are some ... If you're trying to make a lot of food, it's worth investing in a ... A timer lets you leave the house without worrying about overdrying, but it isn't an essential feature. ... shrimp dry too small and larger shrimp can take a long time to dry
- 2、Jun 23, 2010 - Note: The two food dehydrators I've used include the Excalibur and an ... This was so easy to do with a steamer basket (this is my favorite steamer ... If you go too long on accident and don't like the tough texture, keep going
- 3、Jun 23, 2010 - Note: The two food dehydrators I've used include the Excalibur and an ... This was so easy to do with a steamer basket (this is my favorite steamer ... If you go too long on accident and don't like the tough texture, keep going
- 4、In addition, you can dehydrate apples to enjoy through the long winter months. Dehydrating ... Dehydrated apples for snacking can keep the peelings for extra color, fiber, and texture. You may ... Too much moisture may cause mold. 6 pounds