|Equipment Name:Silicon Carbide Drying Machine
||Frequency Converter:Delta Brand
|Machine Material:Stainless Steel
||Product Formula:Seller Provide Formula
|Warranty Period:12 Months
||Applicable Industry:Dehydration, Sterilization, Drying and Heating
|After Sales Service:Seller Send Engineer for Installation and Training
||Spare Parts:Provide by Seller
|Delivery:Arrange by Seller
||Key Words:Silicon Carbide Drying Machine
|Place of Origin:Jinan, China
|Company Type:Real Factory
|Transport Package:Film&Wooden Box Packing
Microwave heater is composed of a number of unit heating box, each unit working by a number of magnetron, its characteristic is fexible power selection, easy operation, The magnetron use Panasonic or Samsung's products, easy maintenance, low failure rate. Leading waveguide technology controls the first wave trough, the microwave heating uniformity. Production unit heating cabinet microwave feed port, state-of-the-art design allows minimal interference between the antenna interface, microwave generator consists of several independent power automation control circuit, each magnetron automatically by acurrent overload protection device independent control, according to user needs. The material inlet and outlet of the device is equipped with a microwave suppressor meet national safety standards to ensure the microwave leakage. Transmission with closely woven PTFE conveyor belt, safe, non-toxic, stable operation.
The conveyor belt speed adjustment automatic speed control for stepless frequency converter Matsushita production, precise control, stable performance. Unit heating tank top of a hood and the flange connecting is left, the user with humidity and ventilation pipes with centrifugal dehumidifier fan connected to form a humidity and ventilation systems, and timely discharge of the material discharged water vapor in the heating chamber, to ensure good the drying effect.
Our Service & Customers
As an excellent and experienced supplier, our company could provide customer with products and service with excellent quality and reasonable price
1. Give the customer a detailed description of the appropriate product, and serious answers to the questions raised by the customer
2. Make the suitable project as the customer requirement and make sure the machine is suitable for the material;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3. Provide full set of documents as customer's requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients' worries.
1. Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2. Install and debug the equipment;
3. Train the first-line operators;
4.Examine the equipment;
5.Take the initiative for troubleshooting immediately;
6.Provide technical support;
7.Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine could work well;
2. Send every client a preferential quotation by e-mail.
Microwave ovens | How do they work? - Explain that Stuff
Jul 17, 2019 - Microwaves heat food like the sun heats your face—by radiation. .... if the interlocks don't work, or the machine gives you any reason to think it
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market Size Report
The global industrial microwave heating equipment market size was valued at USD 890.2 million in 2016. Escalating demand in numerous end-use industries
Industrial Microwave Systems, Inc. - Microwave heating
Microwave heating, drying, bonding, curing, cooking, pasteurizing and sterilizing equipment for continuous industrial processing of wide webs, conveyed
Microwave Energy Powers Many Industrial Applications
Apr 10, 2017 - Industrial microwave heating systems operate within the unlicensed ... track record of supplying microwave heating equipment at 2450 MHz for
The Physics of Microwave Ovens - Toby Zerner
Jump to Limitations & Consequences of Using Microwave Heating - At every point in the oven chamber, ... of heating food in a microwave oven is
Microwave Heating Systems - Kerone
Kerone offer microwave based heating solutions for various application and the design of equipment varies based on application. We cater to need of all type of
Industrial Microwave Systems | Thermex Thermatron
Being a leading manufacturer of high-frequency heating equipment, Thermex-Thermatron supplies industrial microwave systems and units to a wide range of
4AMTek - Industrial Microwave Processing Equipment
Industrial microwave processing equipment and systems. ... energy as the heat source, the AMTek Microwave Heated Vessel System utilizes volumetric heating,
Industrial and Commercial Microwave, Tunnel and Oven
MAX Industrial Microwave provide the best equipment and systems which are widely used for food, wood, chemical, constructional material, paper and fruit
Microwave oven - Wikipedia
A microwave oven is an electric oven that heats and cooks food by exposing it to ..... The third, centered on 433.92 MHz, is a narrow band that would require expensive equipment to generate sufficient power without creating interference outside
Do microwaves get hot on the outside?
- 1、Apr 16, 2018 - Microwaves are also a safer option since they do not have any open flames or hot surfaces. However, a microwave can still overheat unless it
- 2、Microwave ovens do not cook food like other appliances. In a regular ... This heat can get hot enough to kill the bacteria in foods. However, there are a few limitations. These microwaves mainly heat the molecules on the outside of the food
- 3、Mar 7, 2016 - Like all kitchen appliances, your microwave wasn't built to last forever. ... If it's not piping hot, it may be time to consider a new microwave. ... But if that doesn't do the trick, it may be time for a replacement. ... Microwaves have become a relatively inexpensive kitchen appliance, so buying a new one may
- 4、... and the oven door will get hot during GRILL, CONVECTION and COMBINATION, ... Why does my microwave have condensation in-between the glass doors? ... checker and we will advise on how you can get in contact with us at this time
- 5、I think that heat transfer could explain why one sometimes hears about people (fast-food workers, for instance) getting headaches when exposed to leaking
Is defrosting in microwave safe?
- 1、Remove any packaging before placing the meat in a microwave-safe dish to catch any dripping juices. Using the defrost setting, defrost for two minutes at a time,
- 2、Use the microwave. This is the fastest method, but remember: Chicken must be cooked immediately after you thaw it using a microwave. That's because
- 3、May 20, 2013 - It is not safe to thaw food in the microwave and then put it in the refrigerator or a cooler to cook or grill later. Always cook microwave defrosted
- 4、There are three safe ways to defrost beef: in the refrigerator, in cold water, and in the microwave. Never defrost on the counter or in other locations. •Refrigerator:
- 5、Sep 4, 2019 - ... the microwave — and if you decide to do it anyway, how to safely do it. The USDA says that yes, you can defrost meat in the microwave, but