|Machine Name:Industrial Fish Feed Production Line
||Raw Materials:Corn Flour, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour etc
|Capacity:150kg/Hr, 250kg/Hr, 500kg/Hr
||Motor Brand:Siemens, China Famous Brand
|Screw Materials:38CrMoAl Alloy Steel, Which Has Long Lifetime
||Fish Feed Process:Mixing, Extruding, Drying, Flavoring
|Fish Feed Size:1-12mm
||Machine Warranty:1 Year After Engineer Finished Installation
||Transport Package:Wooden Case Package
|Specification:Stainless Steel Food Grade Materials
The fish feed produced by this production line is characterized by high protein content, complete nutrition and long floating time on the water surface. And microelements can be added to promote rapid growth of fish, which is very popular with aquaculture enterprises.Different fish food can be made by changing the ancillary machines by moulds. The production line can also be used in manufacturing other pet food ,such as dog food ,cat food.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packing machines into wooden cases;
2. Let trucks take containers to our factory for safely loading;
3. Sending to port for boarding and transportation.
4. We also can send machines by air and train.
Fish Feed Production Line Manufacturer,200-500kg/h 1-2tph 2
Sunwit is a professional manufacturer of complete fish food production line, providing a total solution for fish
Fish feed production | Clextral
To date, Clextral and its industrial integration partners have installed over 100 fish feed manufacturing plants around the world including machines producing
Fish Feed Production Line - Alibaba
963 products - Alibaba.com offers 963 fish feed production line products. About 44% of these are Feed Processing Machines, 32% are Pet Food Processing
Fish Feed Production Line with Capacity of 300-400kg/h
Fish feed production line with capacity of 300-400kg/h is designed for making commercial pellets as aquatic and pet feed. Super automation control, high
Floating Fish Feed Production Line｜Automatic Pellet
Nov 28, 2018 - Wet type fish feed production plant is designed for Commercial Scale fish feed pellets manufacturing, large scale fish farms, with high floating
floating fish feed plant,feed pellet production line processing
floating fish feed pellet production line is designed for making commercial pellets from corn, maize, grass, grains, protein, molasses and so on
Fish Feed Pellets Processing Technology | Equipment
Aquatic animals, like fish or shrimp, have differences in their living environment, living habits and physiological functions compared with ... For making different fish feed pellets, the production process is different. ... Fish feed extruding line. 6
How do you make floating fish feed?
- 1、Jul 3, 2015 - PDF | High cost of extruded floating fish feed necessitated the research into the development of on-farm made floating fish feed using locally
- 2、IV. Floating Fish Feed Production. First the ingredients for making fish feed are ground more finely by the hammer mill, thereby making the feed more digestible. Powdered ingredients are mixed in a certain proportion by fish feed mixer. The kernel step of feed production is extrusion
- 3、Dec 18, 2019 - Feeds can be farm-made single component feeds like rice bran or ... Some fish that are used to feeding on floating feed may not take to sinking
- 4、What makes fish pellets float? Some kinds of fish food pellets float and some sink. It depends upon the contents of the pellet and how much air is incorporated into
How do you make fish feed?
- 1、Jul 10, 2006 - They are made from high quality ingredients, using forms of vitamins and minerals catfish can readily digest. Feed formulation. Catfish feeds have
- 2、To make very small amounts of feed, you can do as we did at the New Alchemy Institute for our feeding trials: Mix your ingredients with a hand grinder or a blender
- 3、Nov 21, 2018 - How to Make Floating Fish Feed | Floating Fish Feed Production. As an important factor in scaled fish farming and aquaculture industry, fish
- 4、For making different fish feed pellets, the production process is different. Main raw materials of fish feed pellets processing. Maize (corn), wheat flour, , wheat bran,