Microwave Heating Drying Machine is used for drying and sterilizing various kinds of food---snack food, agricultural products, fish slice, slice dried meat, bean products, instant noodles, fast food, dried fruit, tea, herbs, karaoke powder, fruit and vegetable in the form of powder, granules, slice, etc.
It maximizes the preservation for activity of materials and vitamins, color & nutrition of food. It makes the goods drying and sterilizing at the same time.
1, Rapid heating
Microwave heating and conventional heating methods are totally different. Microwave heating do not need the process of heat conduction ,which make the material heated itself become a heating unit.Therefore, the materials of poorer heat conduction can also be to reach the heating temperature in a very short period.
2, Symmetrical heating
No matter what the shape of each part of objects is, microwave heating is the object that make the electromagnetic waves infiltrating to the exterior and interior of the material heated symmetrically at the same time to produce heat energy.Beacause of no restrictions on the shape of material heated, there are materials that is even heating and no adust outside or unheated inside.
3, Energy saving and efficient
The material containing water is easy to absorb microwave heat, therefore,there is no other heat loss besides a small amount of transmission loss.So higher thermal efficiency and more energy saving,which is heating energy-saving 1 / 3 over than the far-infrared heating.
4, Mildewproof\ sterilization\ refreshing
Microwave heating with thermal and biological effects can sterilize and resist rot under lower temperatures. As the heating speed is faster and time is shorter, the microwave heating can reserve the activity and the vitamin in material heated furthest, and the original color and nutrients.
5, Advanced craftwork and easily controlled
As long as you control the microwave power ,you can realize heat and termination immediately ;Because of application of human-computer interface PLC ,you can control heating process and heating norms automaticly through programming.
6, Safety and innocuity
The microwave heating work in the heating-room and the waveguide pipe made of metal ,which can prevent the leakage of the microwave, radioactivity harmful and discharge of harmful gas.There is no waste heat and dust pollution, so microwave heating neither contaminate food nor pollute the environment.
Industrial and Commercial Microwave, Tunnel and Oven
MAX Industrial Microwave provide the best equipment and systems which are widely used for food, wood, chemical, constructional material, paper and fruit
Microwave ovens | How do they work? - Explain that Stuff
Jul 17, 2019 - Microwaves heat food like the sun heats your face—by radiation. .... if the interlocks don't work, or the machine gives you any reason to think it
4AMTek - Industrial Microwave Processing Equipment
Industrial microwave processing equipment and systems. ... energy as the heat source, the AMTek Microwave Heated Vessel System utilizes volumetric heating,
Microwave oven - Wikipedia
A microwave oven is an electric oven that heats and cooks food by exposing it to ..... The third, centered on 433.92 MHz, is a narrow band that would require expensive equipment to generate sufficient power without creating interference outside
The Physics of Microwave Ovens - Toby Zerner
Jump to Limitations & Consequences of Using Microwave Heating - At every point in the oven chamber, ... of heating food in a microwave oven is
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market Size Report
The global industrial microwave heating equipment market size was valued at USD 890.2 million in 2016. Escalating demand in numerous end-use industries
Microwave Heating Systems - Kerone
Kerone offer microwave based heating solutions for various application and the design of equipment varies based on application. We cater to need of all type of
Industrial Microwave Systems, Inc. - Microwave heating
Microwave heating, drying, bonding, curing, cooking, pasteurizing and sterilizing equipment for continuous industrial processing of wide webs, conveyed
Microwave Energy Powers Many Industrial Applications
Apr 10, 2017 - Industrial microwave heating systems operate within the unlicensed ... track record of supplying microwave heating equipment at 2450 MHz for
Industrial Microwave Systems | Thermex Thermatron
Being a leading manufacturer of high-frequency heating equipment, Thermex-Thermatron supplies industrial microwave systems and units to a wide range of
Can you defrost frozen ready meals in the microwave?
- 1、May 20, 2013 - Microwave defrosting helps to jump start meal preparation, but special care is ... you follow important food safety factors to ensure your meal is prepared safely. When you take frozen food such as meat out of the freezer, remove the ... It will likely melt or warp causing harmful chemicals to migrate into food
- 2、Even though the center of a package may still be frozen as it thaws on the counter ... or less, in cold running water less than 70°F, or in the microwave if you'll be cooking ... Use the microwave when the food will be cooked immediately after thawing, ... Most cooked or prepared foods do not have to be thawed before heating
- 3、Harmful bacteria can grow in food that is not defrosted properly. SAFETY POINT. WHY? HOW DO YOU DO THIS? Food should be thoroughly defrosted before cooking (unless the ... cook from frozen or you have a proven ... under cold running water. Cold water will help to speed up defrosting without ... is ready to serve
- 4、May 28, 2016 - If you forget to do this, you can place the frozen meal in cold water or microwave it in a microwave-safe dish. 10 Easy Ways to Remember to Thaw
- 5、Mar 19, 2020 - We've got loads of delicious meals you can make that will save you time ... for the ready meals – and you also know exactly what's in the meals you and ... It's best to avoid using the microwave to re-heat or defrost your pie as it
How do you start a microwave oven?
- 1、... use potholders to handle containers of microwaved food? 5. Explain how to vent plastic wrap when covering a dish. 6. How do you start our microwave ovens
- 2、This microwave has 1000 watts of cooking power and 2.1 cubic feet of oven capacity. ... Follow those setting and prepare and set up the microwaves features
- 3、And, high power EM waves are high voltage. A full microwave oven is like a food-heating radio transmitter, while an empty oven instead produces runaway
- 4、Nov 14, 2019 - A microwave oven is a safe, effective and fast way to cook many foods as long as you follow a few basic microwave rules. Like any cooking
- 5、Do not attempt to operate this oven with the door open since open-door operation can result in harmful exposure to microwave energy. It is important not to