|Installed Power:12 - 200 Kw.
||Function:Dehydration, Sterilization, Drying, Curing
||Housing Material:Stainless Steel
||Movement Way:Belt Conveyor
|Usage:Food, Wood, Fruit, Chemical Drying
||Grain:Soybean, Mung Bean, Quinoa Curing
|Nuts:Peanut, Macadamia, Pistachio Drying
||Trademark:Jinan Kelid Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Transport Package:Inside Plastic Bag, Outside Wooden Case.
|Origin:Jinan, Shandong, China
Technological process:Feeding machine-Brush washing & peeling machine-Picking machine-Feeding machine-Dicing machine-Bubble washer-Feeding machine-Automatic dewatering machine-Feeding machine-Hot air dryer-Auxiliary oven.
The dehydration dryer is dedicated equipment which possesses the strong pertinence, practicability and high energy efficiency which is researched and developed based on the conveyor belt dryer. It is widely used in the dehydration and drying of various regional and seasonal vegetables and fruits. We design and manufacture the most suitable vegetable drying equipment with best quality according to the characteristics of products which need to be dried, technological requirements of customers and combining with the experience for dozens of years.The drying area, wind pressure, blast capacity, drying temperature and running speed of mesh belt are adjustable to accord with the characteristics and quality requirements of vegetables.Applicable Range of Tunnel-type Hot Air Drying Assemble LineThe machine can meet the drying and high-volume continuous production demands of strips, pieces, sheets, large particles of root, stem and leaf vegetables and at the same time, it can retain the nutrition and color of products at the maximum extent. The typical dried materials include: garlic slice, pumpkin, carrot, konjac, Chinese yam, bamboo shoots, horseradishes, onions, apples, etc.
a.) Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier's factory before shipment;
b.) Supplier has to run the machine at least 1hour for each machine;
c.) All raw materials for that trial run to be arranged by supplier at their cost.
a.) Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Free project planning and design services;
c.) Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Free management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
e.) Free training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
d.) Free new production techniques and formulas;
e.) Provide 1 year complete warrantee and life-time maintenance service;The seller is responsible for the nature damage of the machinery in one year except for man-made damage.All spare parts and wearing parts are attached with the machinery for free; and these parts should be enough for one year use.
Read previous reviews, and figured for $35, couldn't go wrong. This little machine makes *amazing* dried fruits and vegetables
fruit drying machine
1311 products - Material Drying Machine Vacuum Dryer Oven Price. US $2000-$50000 / Set. 1 Set (Min. Order)
Fruit Drying Machine Price
35343 products - Fruit Drying Machine Price - Select 2020 high quality Fruit Drying Machine Price products in best price from certified Chinese manufacturers,
The Best Food Dehydrators on the Market in 2020 | Foodal
Feb 9, 2020 - Do you want to dehydrate your own fruits and vegetables? Make jerky ... Look to see how many drying levels or trays come with the machine. Drying ... A reliable dryer for the price, the Presto customer service shines as well
Small Fruit Drying Machine
1119 products - 1,119 small fruit drying machine products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which tray dryer accounts for 10%, freeze drying
fruit drying machine - Ali Express
Think how jealous you're friends will be when you tell them you got your fruit drying machine on AliExpress. With the lowest prices online, cheap shipping rates
The 7 Best Food Dehydrators of 2020 - The Spruce Eats
5 days ago - Runner Up, Best Budget: NutriChef Food Dehydrator Machine at ... at a higher price with six trays instead of four, as well as three fruit roll
Flexzion Round Mesh Screen for Electric Food Dehydrator
Rosewill Countertop Portable Electric Machine Food Fruit Dehydrator ... Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping
Does dehydrator use a lot of electricity?
- 1、Jump to Should I Get A Dehydrator Or Use The Oven? - Cons of Dehydrating In The Oven: Takes longer than using a dehydrator. Takes a lot more
- 2、Dec 15, 2006 - ... to get a true price comparision I thought I'd factor in the cost of the electricity used by the dehydrator. ... I recall that it was a few pence to do a dehydration run. ... Just have a look at how much an individual portion of food is
- 3、If a dehydrator is used almost every day for several hours, has anyone noticed ... There is fun in what you do, and its not about what the watts are. ... Electric heat costs roughly twice as much per unit of energy as natural gas
- 4、Sep 20, 2013 - Dried peaches made in a food dehydrator - TheMessyBaker.com ... takes up room, but it shrinks food significantly, allowing you to fit a lot of preserves into a small area. ... Are flexible to use: You can dry one peach or a basket. ... After reading the benefits, you're likely wondering what can't this thing do?
Is a dehydrator better than an oven?
- 1、May 22, 2015 - But dehydrating food is a lot more than just a good way to handle an excess of any ... It's remarkably easy to dehydrate fruits and veggies in the oven. ... option, though I've found that it works better on certain foods than others
- 2、Mar 9, 2016 - There are a few things to remember while you dry foods in the oven: Many ovens have hot spots that can cause some areas to dry faster than the
- 3、with higher temperatures being better. It takes ... Place trays on blocks to allow for better air movement ... Oven drying is slower than dehydrators because it does
- 4、Electric ovens, which require 220 service and a 50 amp circuit breaker pull substantially more watts than does the average electric food dehydrator. Dehydrators
What happens if you leave food in dehydrator too long?
- 1、May 17, 2019 - I teach all about my system for feeding my family real food on a ... Because of this, I chose to keep the grapes in the dehydrator for ... If you want chunks instead of slices, dehydrate thicker slices of fruit ... Maybe some dried pineapple and coconut chunks too for a tropical ... What to do with dehydrated fruit? I
- 2、Yes, you read that correctly–25 classes, and I keep trying to make them short and ... Not to worry, they are not too long, most are under 30 minutes. ... Easy To Do ... Most foods can be dehydrated and there aren't a ton of rules you have to
- 3、the grains in water too long or they will drown, never to be useful for brewing. ... you want to malt, you can do several batches in stages and just keep the batches ... so instead you can use a standard food dehydrator (often found used at yard
- 4、May 5, 2017 - Are you wanting to dehydrate your own meals for backpacking? ... Keep in mind the oven's cook time is faster than a dehydrator so the recipe ... If this all sounds too complicated, then dehydrating frozen vegetables may be for you! ... (150-160°F) when cooked at a warm temperature for a long period of time